There have been too many fashion events in 2011. The departure of designers, numerous lawsuits, scandals and controversies have caused us to be disappointed and depressed. But fortunately, this situation will slowly dissipate over time, and in 2012 it will be In a year when fashion circles have once again emerged, let us guess together the big moves of the fashion industry in the future.
For our women's shorty product, they are high quality and good style. The fabric and elastic are stretched, so it is very comfortable when wearing. Our product is made of eco-friendly cotton fabric on gusset part, which is breathable and healthy. If you want customized service, please contact us, we will offer our best service for you.
1, the most retro 20's return to the fashion circle may be because of the movie "The Great Gatsby" effect, the feeling of the 20th century has come back on the T stage 2012 spring and summer, such as the 2012 spring and summer Gucci, Etro This adjustment has appeared in both the Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti series.
2, the most popular decorative skirts and Peter Pan collar waistline with a flower-shaped decorative skirt costumes both fashion effects and cover fat fat pot. From last year's popularity in the T stage, from the hot Hollywood actress to Gaga, who dress has always been weird and exaggerated. I believe that in the upcoming spring of 2012, whether in dresses, jackets or sportswear, decorative skirts will continue to be popular. In addition, the lovely and retro Peter Pan collar of the college will still be welcomed by ladies in 2012.
3. Karl Lagerfeld, the Karl series fashion guru of Galeries Lafayette, is most expected to collaborate with Net-A-Porter, an online fashion shopping mall, to jointly launch a brand new fashion collection. This popular series of Karl Lafayette Karl will be sold exclusively on Net-a-porter on January 25, 2012. This series will be the first fashion brand to launch an online purchase service globally. Clothes will cost between Â£50 and Â£390 and there will be more than 70 items sold.
4, the most crazy Marni and H & M marriage "Versace for H & M" joint series after the launch caused a mad rush, it does not matter, next year's high fashion brand Marni and H & M marriage, like the brand's fashion people, you can line up in advance!
5, the most idol pig **
The â€œPigs and Pigsâ€ that are preparing for â€œPuppet Showâ€ will return to the big screen in February 2012. The Pig Pig is now the large fashion editor of â€œVogueâ€ in France.
6. The Best Harvest Stella McCartney's Achievement The British designer Stella McCartney will present a series of costumes at London Fashion Week on February 18, 2012, and her mainline brand 2012/ The 2013 autumn/winter collection will be on display in Paris on March 5th. At the same time, Stella McCartney is responsible for the design of clothing for the London Olympics. From January 26th to February 14th, Stella McCartney will also hold the Stella brand celebration at Selfridges and launch a brand new fragrance. In addition, Stella McCartney is one of the favorite designers of the red carpet.
7. The fashion 2012 in the most cultural museum will be a year full of various fashion exhibitions. In March 2012, the London Design Museum will exhibit Christian Louboutin's work for 20 years; at the Les Arts DÃ©coratifs Museum in Paris, in order to commemorate the founder of the luxury brand and the current creative director, "Mark will be exhibited. Â· "Marc Jacobs Louis Vuitton" exhibition; May 2012 New York V & A Museum will also hold a show called "Elsa Schiaparelli and Miuccia Prada" the 1950s British charm of the clothing exhibition.
8. The most respected Queen of Diamonds coincides with the 60th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth IIâ€™s ascension in 2012. British writer Sally Bedell Smith paid tribute and launched a new biography â€œQueen Elizabeth: The Life of the Modern Monarchâ€, which will be held in 2012. Published on February 2nd, the V&A Museum will also exhibit more than 100 photographs of the Queen taken by Cecil Beaton.
9. The Most Surprised Madonna's "WE"
Madonna's first film director, "WE," will be released by the famous Oscar promoter The Weinstein Company in the United States, and will be shown at cinemas in January 2012. The story is based on the life story of the Duchess of Windsor Wallis Edward. The title "WE" is the abbreviation of her name.
10, the most IT
Model star Lara Mullen
In September 2011, 17-year-old British girl Lara Mullen was discovered by Premier Model Company. It was exactly two weeks before the start of New York Fashion Week. In the absence of formal training, in the spring and summer of 2012, Prada, Alexander Wang, and Jonathan Saunders has performed well on the fashion show and her performance is expected in the future.
Girls Shorty Wetsuit,Women Shorty,Ladies Shorty,Shorty For Women
Guangzhou Jiamanqi Apparel Co.,Ltd. , http://www.pretibisous.com